4. Lunch & Learn Tele-Seminars
Do you want to keep your sales reps selling skills sharp but you
don’t want to rob a bank to do it?
If so, Teleconcepts “Lunch and Learn” Tele-Seminars are the answer.
These bite sized, 1-hour workshops are conducted from noon to 1:00
(EST), typically on Fridays. Based on requests from tele-sales reps
across North America, each session provides intense focus on a
particular skill, technique or tactic.
Goal of the
Lunch & Learns
The goal of the Lunch and Learn Sessions is obvious: to provide your
reps with skills and knowledge that help them sell more.
Make the Lunch & Learn a mini event. Order a few pizzas or a pile of
subs for your sales team, and join us as we look at such topics as:
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper: 3 Sure Fire Ways to Get Past the
Gatekeeper and to the Decision Maker
- Add On Selling: How to Squeeze Every Ounce of Sales and Marketing
Potential from the Calls You Make or Take
- How to Get “Lucky” in Tele-Sales: 26 Tips on How to Improve Your
- Advanced Objections Handling: How to Get to the Bottom of an
- The Opening Statement Workshop: How to Get the Decision Maker to
Listen to Your Call
- The Customer from Hell: 5 Strategies to Taming the Wild Beast
- Advanced Questioning Skills: How to Cut to the Quick and Find the
Information You Need to Sell More
Each participant will be e-mailed a comprehensive workbook to help
guide them through the session.
Chalk full of examples, the workbook
is also an interactive tool. Reps will complete mini-exercises to
help increase learning and usage. Each workbook has a list of
resources and links for further learning.
We also use guest speakers to add
additional perspective. Here’s just a few of the featured
- tele-sales guru and trainer extraordinaire (as well as friend,
mentor, and barbeque champion) Art Sobczak will be providing in
depth sessions such as “49 Ways to Deal with Smoke Screen
- Field sales expert Dave Kahle provides a wealth of experience and
knowledge to the session.
- Paul Rowland, sales trainer al the way from England will give us
his “over the pond” ABC formula for sales success
- Brian Jeffrey, aka the “Sales Wizard” will tackle some of the
grittier issues confronting sales teams
Sales Manager Outline
Teleconcepts also provides Lunch & Learn sessions for tele-sales
managers and supervisors. These are exceptional sessions at
exceptional value that look at all manner of issues confronting tele-sales
You know and I know there is precious little information out there
that supports tele-sales. What better way to stay current with the
latest trends, ideas and techniques in the world of B to B tele-selling?
Join dozens of your colleagues as they share their insights into
managing a tele-sales team.
Here is some of what we’ll look at:
"Confessions of a 15 Year Consultant: How to Effectively Recruit,
Select and Hire GOOD Tele-Sales Reps”
“48 Ways to Get More Sales From Your Reps: Tried, Tested and True
Techniques to Make a Winning Tele-Sales Team
“Coaching Under Achievers: Secrets to Get the Most from the Least”
“To Script or Not to Script: How to Build a B to B Call Guide That’s
Easy to Use (And it Works!)
We also have featured speakers as well to provide outside
perspectives. For instance:
- Mark Morin, president of Direct Marketing Strategies will look at
using direct mail to develop and maintain a B to B Relationship
- And don’t miss Dave Worman also known as the Doctor of Motivation
as he looks at how to motivate with out money
- If you are looking for a way to develop a tele-sales job profile
and use it to find the absolute best tele-sales reps, then be sure
to attend Arun Channan’s workshop
- Dan Scheunert of On Path will look at the pros and cons of using a
Check out Upcoming Events for the a calendar of
up coming events
<click here for calendar>